Thursday, October 9, 2008

The way I want to be!

I had an epiphany last night. I like who I am. I am me and I like that.

Let me expound. I was looking at youtube watching tuned cars race each other and realized that I'm probably the only person who get as much joy out of this as I do. And I'm perfectly happy with that!

I like the fact that my life doesn't revolve around sports.
I like the girls that I like.
I like the fact that I'm not like most guys.
I like that i don't think bumbling blondes are the hottest women.
I like that I don't think being the richest is the goal in life.

Basically I suppose I could say I like everything about everything I like!

I was thinking, I'm the only one in the world who agrees 100% with me. I'm the only one in the world where I don't have to accept or tolerate something about my personality. I'm the only one who agrees with my standards and understands them fully. I'm the only one who knows everything about me.

No comments: