Thursday, October 9, 2008

A girl like...what?!

This may seem odd. But there is only one...female who I know completely loves me. And this is my wonderful dog. I was thinking, no girl is going to get my heart unless she shows me the same amount of love that my dog expresses! My dog is always there for me. Even though I know she doesn't understand, she always listens. She is ALWAYS happy to see me and that makes me feel good. She tries her hardest to make me happy. She does everything in her ability to show me how much she loves me.

I am one of those guys who instantly puts his heart on the line when a pretty girl shows even the smallest of attention. And I am really going to try hard to put this into action.

I've already explained this once before, but I'm always the one who does anything in a relationship. I'm always the one who says how good it is. And I'm always the one who gets dumped. I suppose then I've never had a real relationship. No matter how long or short they've been.

It's sad. I'm so bitter towards the whole dating thing, as I'm sure many other people are, because I always seem to be the one who ends up hurt.

Well not anymore. My heart is locked. My dog has set the standard. As sad as that is that I have to set standards for women based on a dog. Now that's irony.

1 comment:

Kimi Jean said...

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/carrieunderwood/moreboysimeet.html