Thursday, October 23, 2008

I've felt this way about everyone!

Yes, it's my new mantra. Whatever that is. To me it's like a little reminder about something I always struggle with.

Specifically talking about girls and my troubles with them.

I have another crush on another girl that I'm instantly head over heels with. I find her perfect, absolutely gorgeous and I'm even crazy to be considering other future things with her. I know I'm crazy I already know that.

My problem is I don't know how she feels about me. I never know how a girl feels about me.

Another problem is I'm leaving for Idaho in 2 months. So I don't want to win her heart and then leave her. It's happened to me before and it sucked.

So with not knowing how she feels about me and the dilemma of me leaving, my mind is twisted with not knowing what to do. I really like her! Alot!

So I was discussing this with a close friend telling her that my new crush is just absolutely perfect and embodies everything I could hope to have in a wife one day. She laughed at me and said that I've said that about EVERY girl I've ever told her about. And I've told her about them all.

This opened my eyes. It's true. I fall hard for any girl that shows interest in me. I'm working on over coming this, and I believe that with the new standard I've set for myself and my new mantra, I think that I'll finally get this relationship thing down.

So here goes. I've felt this way about everyone. :)

No comments: