Monday, August 24, 2009

My car

My car is trouble!!!

So the "maintenance required" light started flashing. Usually that's ok and I don't really have to worry about that. The next couple of days the "check engine" light comes on and I'm like, oh dang. And then my car started over heating and smelling horribly like gas. When it was parked it smells like gas, and I could smell gas through the AC. No good. So I take it to a guy because I'm afraid my car is going to explode. He tells me that I have an E-VAP leak. Basically that means that the vacuum in the gas tank has a leak and yes, my car can explode at any given time.

Oh great.

So I take it in this morning at 7:30 in the freaking morning so that he can have it done by 11am so that I can go to work. I need a car for my job. It gets to be 11am and no phone call. I call him and he tells me that he just now put it up to look at it. I'm like WTF. I bring it in at the butt crack of dawn and you JUST NOW GOT TO IT??? Gr.... So I go get it and all today I'm praying that my car doesn't explode until I can take it back tomorrow AT 7:30AM. Boo.

1 comment:

MamaLee. said...

I miss you Mike Brown. -pinch, pinch-