Wednesday, December 10, 2008

When love fails...

So once again relationships have failed me. I seem to have a one month curse. The past several relationships I've had have only lasted almost exactly a month. So I was thinking about things that don't fail me. They are as follows.

1. SPEED. My ultimate love. I love traveling as fast as I can. The only problem is, I hate getting caught with this love. But I press the limits as often as I can.

2. MUSIC. My other ultimate love. Music is the only love I have that will never fail me. There will always be music that makes me feel as good as any girl.

3. MOVIES. I LOVE movies. I can watch them and they make me feel like I have super powers. Like an action movie makes me feel like I'm tougher and more agile than I really am. A sappy movies makes me feel good about life..etc.

4. JESUS. Jesus will NEVER fail me. Sure, He may make me work, struggle and cry; and sometimes I wonder if He's really around, but the blessings He has given me cannot be denied.

No comments: