Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My new life

So I took a look at my life and realized I was miserable. I'm miserable for a few reasons, some of which I've told a few close friends. But, my main reasons for being miserable are for two reasons.

One: I'm not in school anymore. Well I could be, but I just need to get back up to Idaho. I was taking a shower this morning and it hit me. I felt completely at peace with needing to get back up there and it just felt right. I felt good about myself for the first time in a while. I feel good when I'm at school. I feel good at BYU-I because there are people with my standards - people who are just good people all around. I haven't been as desirous to get back up to school for two reasons. One, I really hate driving from Texas to Idaho and the second is I get really distracted by girls. Which leads me to my second point of why I've been miserable

Two: I really like girls. I will do anything for them to get them to like me. Heck, I've been driving out to Louisiana the past weekends to see a girl who I'd hoped/hoping something would/will come of. But that's besides the point. What I'm trying to get at is I do so much for the girls I've liked in my past and they've done nothing to return all my dedication and loyalty to them. What I'm trying to say is I don't think I've met a girl who shows as much effort in a relationship as I have previously. What I think happens is this, I find a girl she shows interest at first so I convince myself she's the one for me, and then for some reason she loses interest, doesn't talk to me as much anymore, doesn't wanna hang out as much anymore, doesn't say things to me like, "hey, I still like you", or "hey i miss you." Nothing at all like that. And honestly that's all I would like, a "hey I miss you", or something. It's kind of a sad life so I'm rededicating myself. No girl is going to get my heart unless she shows me that she has some interest in me.

So basically, I am planning on going back up to Idaho to finish school. And I am not going to pursue anymore girls who don't show any interest in me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Other than the fact that this post is a little demeaning to women, it's good that you've decided to go back to school.
It's what i've been telling you to do all along!!
Geesh!
Why don't you ever listen to me?!?!

:D

Mike Brown said...

it's not demeaning to women! How???